In this Photoshop Tutorial, you will learn how to add animated fog in Photoshop using the timeline panel and export the final fog effect as a GIF Image. No need to use any other software, you will create a seamless fog overlay Photoshop photo effect using free fog overlays in easy & detailed steps on any still image.
- To import the fog overlays. Go to Layer> Video Layers> and choose “New Video Layer from File”.
- Open any overlay folder, then select the first photo, and make sure that “Image Sequence” is checked. then click OK.
- control the video layer position in the Timeline panel.
- Import another fog layer and reposition it, and change its size. Also, add some particles if you want.
- Finally, you can add some adjustment layers if you want.