In this flyer Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to design a stunning, ready-for-print Burger Poster from scratch using the CMYK color system in Photoshop.
- Start by creating a flyer 6*8 inch with Resolution: 300 & Color Mode: CMYK.
- Press CTRL+R to show Rulers if they’re not.
- Grab a vertical and horizontal rulers to the middle.
- Add gradient overlay.
- After downloading the icons, start positioning them as a pattern as mentioned in the video tutorial.
- Convert the final result as a smart object.
- Add Burger, Cola & Fries. All from File>Place Embedded.
- Adjust the size & position of each element.
- Add some shadows below them. with the brush tool or any other technique you like.
- Using the Boulevard font, start writing the header text as you like.
- Import the “chili logo” and isolate it from its background. then, add it at the right hand side.
- Draw a ribbon using the Pen Tool in the top left side of the flyer.
- Make a circle using the Ellipse tool and change its color to red one.
- Write any missing data and add some adjustment layers to your final composition.