In this Flyer Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to make a poster design in Photoshop using very detailed steps. At the end of the tutorial, you will learn the concept of creating Photoshop advertising posters step by step. And you will be able to make your own flyer using the CMYK color system, and that flyer will be absolutely ready to be printed after that.
- Start by Creating a New layer using CMYK color Mode with 4×6 inches dimensions.
- Import images usually through File> Place Embedded to import them as a smart object.
- Isolate images using any selection tools like. I prefer the Quick Selection Tool and Color Range for fast selection, and the Pen Tool for a very neat and hard edge selection.
- Use a black and soft brush to make the shadows of the table and both burger and cola.
- mix components together and take care of shadows and light areas.
- Use adjustment layers like Hue/Saturation, Levels, Selective Colors..etc to match your components’ colors.
- work smart with smart objects + Masks and don’t use the eraser tool at all.
- Add some adjustment layers to enhance the overall design.
- Text PSD
- Wood wall
- Cola Cup
- Wood Table
- Rogeu Font
- Bebas Neue Font
- Wicked Grit Font
You can download the watermarked images and practice with them, or you can subscribe to depositphotos and get a very high quality images for only 1$/image.