In this tutorial, you will learn how to convert any image into a vector using only photoshop. The final result will be a full vector and can be exported as an EPS file that will work with any vector software like Illustrator.
Finally, with the power of the smart object, you will be able to reapply the same process on any new images within a few seconds!
- First, you will start by converting your image to a smart object.
- Then, apply some filters on it to make it looks like a cartoon effect.
- Using the Indexed Color mode, you will decrease the image number of colors.
- And After that, you will get an action that can be used to convert this cartoon effect to a real vector.
- You will have 8, 16, and 32 vector actions to give you different vector image results.
- You can repeat this process again with the help of smart objects in less than a minute.
- Van (Paid)
- Car (Free)
- FREE Vectorizer Action