In this text effect Photoshop tutorial, you’ll learn how to make neon text effect/sign/style using only Smart Objects in Photoshop.
At the end of the tutorial, you will be able to create a very realistic & colorful Neon text effect Mockup which can be reused again and again to re-apply the complete neon effect with a SINGLE CLICK!.
- First, You will create a smart object containing some shapes or text.
- Then duplicate it 9 times and add some styling to each layer.
- And duplicate again 5 times. and with the help of the Gaussian Blur filter, you will be able to add the glow to your final result.
- Finally, you will use some adjustment layers to up
- Once you update a single layer all layers will be updated with the same effect.