In this tutorial, you will learn how to convert any Photo to Digital Oil Painting Effect. at the end of the tutorial, you will get an amazing oil painting photo effect without using the oil filter in Photoshop.
- Let’s start by creating a New Document with nay values.
- Import the image you’d like to work with.
- Duplicate it with CTRL+J, then Rasterize.
- Apply Unsharp Mask Filter and add a proper values. Then apply Diffuse filter 2~4 times, with Anisotropic Mode.
- Also, apply other filters like smart sharpen to add some major details and Surface Blur to remove the tiny details. that would make the skin much more smoother.
- Apply High Pass filter with 2px and Overlay blend mode to add a little outlines.
- Add some adjustment layers to adjust the final result.