In this Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn how to design a restaurant flyer in a Photoshop using a very easy to follow steps.
- First you will import the Background and add some dark areas on all 4 sides.
- Then import ribbon to the top and start typing the header.
- Then import all 3 dishes and resize and re-position them.
- After that import the doodles and distribute them all over the flyer.
- At the end type your text in the footer and add some adjustment layers to enhance the final output.
- Fork and knife
- Main dish // Alternative
- Salad Dish
- Another dish
- Archive Font
- Atlantic Bentley Font
- Nexa Font
- Bebas Neue Font