In this Easter Party Event Poster Design Photoshop Tutorial, you’ll learn how to create an amazing party flyer in Photoshop using CMYK color system in Photoshop in a very easy detailed steps.
- Create a New layer using CMYK color Mode at first with 4×6 inches dimensions.
- Add some bleed areas (3mm) to the 4 sides of the document. This area will be trimmed during the printing process. and you should not put any valuable data, graphics, or text in it!
- Import images usually through File> Place Embedded to import them as a smart object.
- Isolate images using any selection tools like Quick Selection Tool, or Pen Tool for a very neat and hard edged details.
- Use brushes like cloud brushes to make a cloud in the background using a white foreground color.
- mix components together and take care of shadows and light areas.
- work smart with smart objects + Masks and don’t use the eraser tool at all.
- Use adjustment layers like Hue/Saturation, Levels, Selective Colors..etc to match your components colors
- Use some lens flares if you want and also an overlay components to add a depth to your final design.
- Add some adjustment layers to enhance the overall design.
- Egg on Grass
- Egg Basket
- Butterflies Png
- Daisy Png
- Flores Lilas Png
- Decorative Eggs
- Decorative Flowers
- Lens Flares
- Bubbles Brushes
- Clouds Brushes
- Font 1
- Font 2
- Font 3