In this Easter Party Event Poster Design Photoshop Tutorial, you’ll learn how to create an amazing party flyer in Photoshop using the CMYK color system in Photoshop in very easy detailed steps.
- Create a New layer using CMYK color Mode at first with 4×6 inches dimensions.
- Add some bleed areas (3mm) to the 4 sides of the document. This area will be trimmed during the printing process. and you should not put any valuable data, graphics, or text in it!
- Import images usually through File> Place Embedded to import them as a smart object.
- Isolate images using any selection tools like Quick Selection Tool, or Pen Tool for very neat and hard-edged detail.
- Use brushes like cloud brushes to make a cloud in the background using a white foreground color.
- mix components together and take care of shadows and light areas.
- work smart with smart objects + Masks and don’t use the eraser tool at all.
- Use adjustment layers like Hue/Saturation, Levels, Selective Colors..etc to match your components colors
- Use some lens flares if you want and also overlay components to add depth to your final design.
- Add some adjustment layers to enhance the overall design.