Welcome to our new coffee promotion flyer Photoshop tutorial. Today, You’ll be learning How to design a CMYK coffee flyer/poster in Photoshop from scratch in very detailed steps.
- Let’s start by creating a New CMYK Document.
- Press CTRL+R to show the Rulers if they’re not and add the Bleed area.
- Import the wood, mountain, and coffee images
- Adjust each image position and size. Then, Select the wood image and Hold ALT+CTRL+SHIFT then drag a bottom corner to make a perspective
- To resize an image proportionately around its anchor point, hold ALT+SHIFT during resizing
- You can control Brush Size with both “[” & “]”
- Import the coffee beans and duplicate them multiple times all over the document with different angles and sizes.
- Add Motion Blur to all of them to look more realistic as they’re falling
- Add some fog with a soft 40% white brush.
- Add text to the header with any font you like.
- Add Footer Text
- Add some adjustment layers