In this vector art Photoshop tutorial, you’ll learn how to make vector art in Photoshop using only some filters. at the end of tutorial you’ll be able to convert any photo to vector art in only a few minutes. No pen tool is used here! Just make vector art in Photoshop without spending hours doing it! Thanks for watching, Have a Nice Time!
- First of all, Go to Image Size, to check both image size and resolution. Your image resolution should be changed to 300 pixels per inch. And also your image size should be in range between 2000 to 3000 pixels in width or height.
- Use Quick Selection Tool to make a quick selection around your object and isolate it.
- Add a solid color layer under your image and merge both of them.
- Duplicate your merged layer and add some sharpening to it using smart sharpen filter.
- Apply Filter> Stylize> Diffuse> Anisotropic 4 times and rotate image 90 degrees each time you apply it.
- Open Filter> Filter Gallery and under Artistic folder, choose the Cutout filter.
- Apply cutout filter with these values 8,5,1.
- Finally, Add some adjustment layers and high pass layers to enhnce your final result.