In this photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to convert any photo into a realistic oil painting drawing, without needing to have any drawing skills!
- First, you should use your Art History Brush Tool, and create a new layer above your locked “Background” layer.
- Install the brushes, and start painting over the new layer with the first brush.
- create another 2 layers and paint over them but this time with smaller size brushes.
- This will show much more details in each layer, and by decreasing the art history brush size, this will show much more details.
- After finishing, paint with the splatter and dots brushes over a new layer.
- Add the textures and blend them with the below layers with the overlay blend mode and Emboss filter.
- And that’s it, This will create a very realistic digital oil painting effect.