In this tutorial, you will learn how to convert normal fire brushes into a realistic fire effect in photoshop.
You won’t need any fire stock images to do that effect at all!
- Import the fire brushes into your photoshop software from the brush panel.
- Use this color (FF9C00) and start painting over a new layer with the shape you like.
- Duplicate that layer 2 times and change the blend mode for Vivid Light & Color Dodge for both duplicated layers.
- Create a black color under all layers, then convert all 4 layers to a smart object.
- remove that black color with Color Range & layer masks.
- Add some smoke and particles using the brushes you downloaded before.
- Add some glow to the final effect, then add some adjustment layers to boost the fire effect details.