Welcome to this Photoshop tutorial, through this Photoshop tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a light portrait photo effect using very easy-to-follow steps.
- Grab the any selection tool and start selecting your object.
- Create a solid color with any color below your layer. that will help you to see your selection more clearly.
- start refining your selection using Select & Mask.
- Use cloud filter to make a cloud background. Just Select the layer and go to Filter> Render > Clouds.
- create a gradient on the bottom with any 2 color you like.
- change blending modes of both layers to merge both 3 layers together.
- Add a linear white to transparent gradient to represent the light.
- Add some Adjustment layers.