In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to create a transparent invisible Photoshop effect. using some isolation techniques and some filters you’ll be able to convert almost any part of any photo into a transparent, camouflage effect.
- Create a New Document with any dimensions you like.
- Import the Assets that you’ve downloaded from the video description. Using File> Place Embedded, or by just drag and drop.
- Grab the Quick Selection Tool and start selecting the man.
- Create a mask out of what you’ve selected to isolate it.
- Make a selection around the part you want to make it transparent. in this tutorial, it’s a shirt.
- Take a copy of the shirt layer with CTRL+J and move to the very bottom.
- Select the 1st t-shirt layer and desaturate it, then, duplicate it 3 times with CTRL+J.
- Adjust the levels of the top one. then go to Go to Filter> Filter Gallery> Sketch > Chrome. change Detail to 0, Smoothness to 10.
- Select the 2nd layer, Adjust the Highlights to about 80,
- From Filter choose the latest applied Filter, or simply press ALT+CTRL+F.
- Select the last layer and from levels, adjust both Shadows & Highlights.
- Apply filter again with different values.
- Select all 4 layers and change the opacity to 5%.
- Add some adjustment layers