In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to make a caricature effect in Photoshop using some filters and smart objects from scratch. After finishing the tutorial, you will have a PSD file that can convert almost any photo to caricature in only a few seconds. No need to waste your time anymore! just a couple of clicks and you’re done!
- You will learn how to make a selection using the quick selection tool and also learn how to cut elements in Photoshop.
- After that, you will learn how to increase the head size and use the warp tool to adjust it.
- You will also understand how to use the liquify filter and increase mouse, lips, eyes sizes and manipulate the other facial features.
- Then you will add some oil paint effect in Photoshop.
- In the end, you will add some sharpening using the Unsharp Mask filter and High Pass filter. and you will add some adjustment layers.
- Image Used (You can use your own photos)