In this pixel sorting Photoshop tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a pixel sorter effect using only the wind filter in Photoshop in easy-to-follow steps.
- You will start the tutorial by learning how to isolate object from an image using the Quick Selection Tool.
- using the Wind Tool you will get that pixel sorting effect, from Filter> Stylize> Wind.
- by duplicating the layer and applying the wind effect multiple times you will get a good result.
- But you will need to enhance the final output using layer mask.
- also you will need to apply some adjustment layers if needed.