In this Photoshop Tutorial, You’ll learn how to design a summer party flyer in Photoshop using CMYK color mode. at the end of this tutorial you’ll get a ready for printing flyer that can be used to your own advertisement campaign.
- At first, create a New Document using the CMYK color Mode and 4×6 inches dimensions.
- Add some bleed areas (.025inches) to the 4 sides of the document. This area will is the bleed area that will be trimmed during the printing process. and you should not put any data, graphics, or valuable text in it!
- Use File> Place Embedded to import your images, to be imported as a smart objects.
- Isolate images using Quick Selection Tool for fast selection, or use Pen Tool for a hard edged details.
- Use brushes like burst brushes to make source light. or water brushes to add some water splashes.
- Merge components together and arrange your workflow.
- Always work smart with smart objects and Masks and don’t use the eraser tool at all.
- Match each component color using adjustment layers like Hue/Saturation, Selective Colors, Curves..etc.
- Use some overlay layers like lens flares and blend them with screen blending mode. also add a blurry components to the edges to give your image a depth.
- Add some adjustment layers to enhance the final design.
- Cocktail // Alternative
- Waves //Alternative
- Palm Tube
- Brush 1
- Brush 2
- Brush 3